First off, before we get to June, let's take about how May ended with a BOOM!
Our donation-based "Murph" workout was a great finish to Travis County Strength's 6th month of operation. We had approximately 40 athletes take on the daunting workout, and while everyone successfully completed it, the most impressive act was one of generosity and selflessness.
In a matter of a couple hours, the TCS raised approximately $1200 that will go entirely to The Lone Survivor Foundation. I say approximately because members of our community continue to bring in money to support our fundraising efforts!
I could not be more proud to be part of a this community....this family. This is what it's all about! Gotta love it!
Thank you all!
Now we can move on to June....
First, you may have noticed that we've mounted yet another whiteboard in the gym. Don't worry....this doesn't mean more workouts. We will be using the new board to keep everyone up to date with the goings on at TCS. We've mounted this new board above the water fountain (strategic???) so please be sure to check it out occasionally.
As you can see, there is a lot going on...
NEW CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE:
- Strictly Strength - Tuesday/Thursday @ 4pm w/ Coach Nick Mounce
- Strongman Class - Sundays @ 10am w/ Coach Nick Mounce
- This class is capped at 6 and comes with an additional price of $100($25/class)
- FREE TCS Community Workout - June 21st @ 8:30am
- This workout is capped at 20 -- 10 current members + 10 of their "newby" friend
- SIGN-UP HERE!!(+ a friend)
- FREE Kettelbell Community Workout - June 28th @ 10am w/ Coach Randal Setzler
NEED TO KNOW:
- Class Drop-In rates will be increasing from $20/session to $25/session starting 6/1. If you have any questions regarding this change, please feel free to contact me directly at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- NEW TCS t-shirts/tank tops and LIFT tanks are now in and available for $25.