It's almost that time! We are now just a couple of days out from the Friday Night SWOD and I'm sure you are wondering about the details of the evening, right?
Here we go. This is a quick run-down of what you need to be aware of:
- NOON on Friday -- Workouts Released
- The 3 workouts you will take on will be posted right here on this blog. Be sure to check them out and familiarize yourself with them. Attention to detail!
- 5:00 - 5:45pm -- Athlete Check In
- It's important to know that Friday is the first night of ACL....Traffic will suck! Make sure to plan accordingly so that you arrive on time and don't hold us up. Don't be THAT person!
- 5:30 - 5:50pm -- Judges Meeting
- If you are judging this event, you must be at TCS no later than 5:30 so that you know what's going on and what will be expected of you.
- 5:50pm -- Introduction and Workouts Briefing
- 1st Heat will start no later than 6:15pm
One final note:
Remember that the 1st place male and female will both be walking out with a hefty amount of CA$H money! We will also be stuffing the winners' gym bags with cool (and useful) prizes that have been donated to us by some of Austin's best small businesses - all of which have a footprint in the fitness community at large. Needless to say, it pays to be a winner....specially at the Friday Night SWOD!
After reading this, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to CONTACT US!