Summer is over, kids are back in school, you are at work. But I'm guessing that you probably had some summer cocktails during your vacation(s), which means you probably took some time off from the gym. Is anyone out there feeling a little more puffy and out of shape after this fun summer? You are not alone. Time to get back to basics and clean it up!
Starting on September 18th I (Jen) will lead a three week nutrition program to get everyone back to the basics of eating clean. This program is designed for the nutrition novice, the guru and everyone between. You can be a current TCS client, or just a member of the Austin community ready to make a change with your eating habits. Everyone needs a kickstart sometimes, right?
this program INCLUDES :
- TCS SPEED class on Sept. 24th and Oct.8th @ 730am
- TCS Conditioning Class on Oct. 1 @ 9am
- Detailed food list to make it easy
- Monitored food log
- One on one time if needed
- Better mood
- Better sleep
- Clothes fit better
- More energy
- Clearer skin
- Actually being hydrated
- With all of these things your workouts become better as well. You are able to put more effort into it, use more weight, move your ass faster.
- Kick off meeting Sunday September 18th at 11am.
- Official Start - Monday morning the 19th.
- Official Finale - Monday October 10th (after final measurements).