**We will run this as tight as possible. Don't be that person.**
- 630-715am -- Athlete Check In
- 700am -- Volunteers & Judges Meeting
- 720am -- Athlete Briefing
- 745-800am -- Warmup
- 800am -- Workout 1 / Heat 1 -- GO TIME!
One member of each team will complete one of the following:
- 1min Max Calorie Airdyne
- 2min Max Calorie Row
- Athletes will have one shot to earn as many calories as possible on their given task.
- Team score will be the total calories earned by each member of the team.
WORKOUT#2 -- (7.5min Cap)
A) In 5 minutes, each team member will establish a 1-rep max of the following barbell complex:
- 1 Ground-to-Overhead
- 1 Front Squat
- Athletes may go in any order, but once a weight has been loaded, it cannot be taken off. Weight can only increase during the 5min work period.
B) Once 5 minutes has elapsed, athletes will be given a 30 second transition period to ready themselves for the following:
- 2 minute AMRAP of Dual Kettlebell Farmers Carry in alternating fashion.
- M: Dual 72/F: Dual 53
WORKOUT#3 -- (10min Cap)
With a 10 minute running clock, athletes will complete the following AFAP:
- 600m Loaded Run @ M:90/F:60
- 60 Single-Arm Dumbbell Thrusters @ M:60/F:35
- 40 Stone-over-Shoulder @ M:90/F:60
- Teams will use the remaining time to accumulate as many strict pull-ups as possible.
- Athletes may switch the load as they see fit during the run.
- Athletes may not contact the DB with the off hand during the thrusters.
- Judges will signal a good rep at the top of each thruster. Only after this call can the DB be lowered back to the shoulder/front rack position.
- Athletes must place the DB on the ground when performing a transition to their teammate. It cannot be dropped or handed off.
- Athletes may complete the 40 SOS's in any fashion.
- Athletes will be signaled by their judge when to pull ("UP"), and when the rep is completed at the top (sounding off the rep count).
- For example: "UP"....."ONE"....."UP"....."TWO".....
- Athletes can work through their pull-ups in any fashion.
WORKOUT#4 -- (8min Cap)
Teams will work to accomplish the following AFAP:
- 40 Trap Bar Deadlifts @ M:225/F:155
- 40 Rope Jumps
- 30 Trap Bar Deadlifts @ M:255/F:185
- 30 Rope Jumps
- 20 Trap Bar Deadlifts @ M:275/F:205
- 20 Rope Jumps
- Only one person works at a time.
- Athletes may complete the reps in any fashion they wish, but one task must be completed before moving on to the next.
- Athletes will be responsible for weight changes and fully securing the weight with clamps.
- Athletes may not bounce or drop the weight while deadlifting. This will be at the discretion of your judge.
The top two M/F teams will face off to complete the following AFAP for the top spot: